HD TOOLS ON CD
HD Tools is a Microsoft® Excel® add-in to assist Lean Six Sigma and DFSS practitioners who are working with “high dimension” problems, involving many variables. Specifically, HD Tools is used for:
• Constructing nearly orthogonal screening designs which accommodate large numbers of input factors and/or levels (settings) for each
• Constructing modeling designs (Central Composite and/or Box Behnken designs) for 6-12 factors, which are not available in some standard DOE software packages
• Constructing representative samples (Latin Hypercube or Descriptive sampling) for 1 or more factors, with users selecting from 6 built-in distributions, for the purpose of testing, validation, or any other application where representative samples are required
VOLUME PRICING: (shipping is extra)
1-4 copies $79.00 each
5-10 copies $70.00 each
11-20 copies $65.00 each
21-50 copies $60.00 each
• Runs on Excel® XP (2002), 2003, 2007, and 2010
Note: to determine your version of Microsoft® Excel®, open the program and select the Help Screen . The version number will appear in the dialog box.
• Requires Windows® XP, Vista or Windows® 7
• Not compatible with non-Windows® operating systems.
• Compatible on 64 bit Windows® but not on Excel® 64 bit on 64 bit Windows®
Microsoft, Excel, and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United State and/or other countries.
|Downloadable version: to purchase this product as a download, contact Customer Service at 719 785-6757 during our normal business hours. After arranging for payment, you will be provided with a link, login credentials, and license key(s).