Each Statapult® Catapult comes equipped with all required working parts for single cup operaton and two balls and two rubber bands. Replacement parts or enhancement parts (i.e., double cup launcher) are priced as shown below.
$250.00 single cup fully functional Statapult® Catapult with two balls and two bands (Discount available
with volume purchase)
$ 35.00 double cup launcher (enhancement, sold separately)
$ 30.00 replacement arm with single cup
$ 15.00 replacement single cup
$ 1.00 rubber bands, each
$ 1.00 smash balls, each
$ 3.00 pins, each
$ 3.00 pointers, each
$ 3.00 rings, each
The Statapult® Catapult is used by hundreds of companies and universities for designed experiments, control charts, basic statistics, statistical process control, and cause and effect training. It is great for team exercises and for applying statistical methods to real problems. It makes training fun! Comes with a pamphlet of suggestions for classroom use.
- Supports up to seven factors at two or more levels for experimental design
- Supports both continuous and categorical factors
- Robust designs can be practiced using ball type as a noise factor
- Can be used to teach Variance reduction through process flow and cause and effect diagrams with CNX
- Can be used for hypothesis testing, multiple regression modeling, and control charting
- With the double cup launcher, can be used to measure gage capability
- Extremely powerful for teaching design of experiments
Statapult® Catapult is a registered trademark of Air Academy Associates.